Transferring from a post-secondary college or university outside of the US:
- Official transcripts sent directly to Saint Martin’s University by all 大学 or universities attended outside of the US.
- Official evaluation of all university-level coursework and degrees earned outside of the US completed and submitted directly to Saint Martin’s University.
- If you are requesting transfer credits for courses taken outside of the US, 需要对每门课程进行评估.
- An official English translation is required for transcripts issued in a language other than English.
Transferring from a US college or university (additional documents required):
- Official transcripts sent directly to Saint Martin’s University by all US 大学 or universities attended.
Submit completed secondary school grade reports/transcripts, 外部考试, and all university-level grade reports/transcripts with your application. You can upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts to your online account or request your school official to email the transcript to email@example.com. 如果被澳门电子城官方网站学院录取, you will be required to submit official transcripts prior to enrollment.
Only official transcripts will be evaluated for transfer credit. The university reserves the right to request a “course-by-course” transcript evaluation by an approved international transcript evaluation 服务 for any international transcripts.
Once you have been admitted, you'll need to submit these additional materials:
To complete the process for your enrollment, you'll need to establish or submit the following pieces:
- English and math placement testing information
- Schedule advising and registration with advisor